Purchasing new computers and hardware is easy, every retailer will sell you whatever they have in stock or on special. How do you know what is best for your business? At Computer Troubleshooters our business is managing IT networks and ongoing computer performance, we don’t derive the majority of our income from hardware sales. We can help design the right specifications for your needs on a holistic basis. If you purchase the hardware we will integrate it into your network.
In putting together a network solution, upgrade or a simple hardware addition we can help in recommending the solution, quote on purchasing (if required) and integrating. This includes migrating data from an old computer/server to new hardware.
- Wireless routers – The quick and inexpensive alternative to fixed wire networks.
- Firewalls – Hardware based firewalls offering protection, flexibility and management.
- Switches – For the efficient transfer of information between multiple computers.
- Desktop computers – Customised to your specific requirements, applications and business plans.
- Desktop monitors – Energy efficient space saving flat screen monitors are available in many sizes.
- Laptop computers – Laptop specifications vary incredibly and need to take applications and storage requirement into account.
- Servers – As your business grows a server can provide access to email, calendaring, centralised file sharing, back ups and even remote secure access.
- Software upgrades – Upgrade paths to Windows 7 and Office 2010 are now available.
- Storage devices – Onsite external storage devices provide fast retrieval of recently deleted and archived files.
- Printers – Printer specifications vary considerably on networking capabilities,paper handling speeds and toner costs. We can recommend a solution that takes into account business needs as well as both upfront and ongoing costs.