Keeping your business in business is our business. Service on demand is our most flexible service offering, simply call us whenever you need us for services such as:
- New equipment – Sales and installation. Data transfers from old to new systems
- Hardware – Installations, setups, repairs, routine maintenance and tune-ups.
- Software – Licensing, installation, upgrades and troubleshooting.
- Networks – Fixed and wireless, installation, support and troubleshooting.
- Server networks – Design, installation, support and maintenance.
- Email and internet – Setup, assistance and spam protection.
- Security – Internet (virus/spyware/trojans/malware) protection and removal.
- Data protection – Backups, storage and data recovery.
- Web – Website Design and hosting.
- Mobile email – Windows mobile, Android, iPhone and Blackberry setups and maintenance.
On demand services are available to small business and home office customers without a service contract at an hourly rate (or fixed-fee pricing for carry-in and some special services).
We recommend to optimise your businesses IT network performance that you form an ongoing relationship with your local Computer Troubleshooter, effectively making them your IT department.
Having a Computer Troubleshooter as your dedicated IT support encourages a proactive IT management approach for planning and preventative maintenance, rather than a disaster recovery scenario which can mean disruption to your business and risk of significant financial loss.